Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Questions from Trending in Testing -- Part 1

 


This series of blog posts was supposed to be an article for a testing community.  I'm sharing it here on my blog as I could not finish it on time and respond to the moderator of the community.

On reading these questions, I wrote a draft for it.  I saw what I wrote could not fit into one post.  I tried to make it into one post.  But, doing so, I felt, I'm not doing justice to myself, to Treding in Testing for asking me to write, and to the reader who will be reading it.

As a writer or author of an article or blog, for first I have to enjoy my writing and its content, right?  I have to feel it.  Only then, the readers might feel what I write.  I did not get this feeling when I tried to fit it into one post.  Because, the questions were so contentful in itself. How to bring the value for those good questions?

I decided, I should be giving the credits to Trending in Testing and to make these each questions into a blog post, so that I do justice for the questions, to Trending in Testing, and to myself.

Search for Trending in Testing and read the interview of other practicing Software Test Engineers. Thank you, Trending in Testing for asking me these questions and any credits for this will be to you.

I was asked the below questions and I'm making each question as one blog post.

  1. Could you please share your story about how you paved your path into Software Testing?
    • Blog: How I Paved my Path into Software Testing! -- Part 2
  2. Who is your inspiration or mentor to guide you towards your journey?
    • Blog: Inspiration and the Mentor Who Guided Me -- Part 3
  3. What are the common challenges that you face as a Software Tester? How do you overcome them?
    • Blog: Common Challenges as a Software Tester; How I Overcome it -- Part 4
      • Blog: Practice: The Top 5 Challenges I See For Today -- Part 4A
      • Blog: Business: The Top 5 Challenges I See For Tdoay -- Part 4B
      • Blog: Project: The Top 5 Challenges I See For Today -- Part 4C
  4. What can people in the same role do to upskill themselves so that they can keep pace with the changing trends?
    • Blog: To Be Contemporary in Software Testing & Engineering -- Part 5
  5. According to you, what are the important factors to consider for becoming successful in Software Testing?
    • Blog: What is Success to me in Software Testing? -- Part 6
  6. What are the upcoming trends in Software Testing that our audience should know about?
    • Blog: Difference between Software Testing and Upcoming Trends in Software Test Engineering -- Part 7
  7. What advice would you like to give to aspiring testing enthusiasts regarding how they can pave their way in the industry and be successful?
    • Blog: The Advice to Test Engineer in Me -- Part 8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do write your comment on the read information. Thank you.