Tuesday, August 8, 2023

How To Start Learning The Automation?

 

I had this question.  I figured it out how to help myself.  I figure out better ways every day.  I read this question by other Test Engineers on forum and communities.

Hi everyone

I want to start learning automation testing.  Where to start and how start?  Can anyone guide please? 


You might have across the similar question.  And, you might as well have this question. Do you?

I share here in the way I say it to myself!


How Do I Start Learning Automation?

  • Find all the ways you can for how to fall in love with Programming
  • Fall in love with Programming
    • Choose a language to express your love
      • You have to express and practice better ways to express each day
        • You will get better in proposing as you express it each day
    • Is it one way love?
      • Don't worry! It will be two way soon
      • Let Programming understand you, and you understand the programming
        • Love at first sight is not for all
        • Some will take enough sights to fall in love
          • And after that, you know; if not, you will know
          • Do not give up! One small step at a time
  • See the Testing in your work
    • Improvise your Testing each day while you are in love with Programming
      • Testing will help in getting you and programming to love each other
        • Take help of this friend very well by understanding who is this friend
  • Learn consistently how to express the intent of your test via the code you program
    • Know the limit of the test intent you have expressed via the code that you have programmed

If you noticed there is no automation libraries, tools and Test Runners mentioned here.  All that is mentioned to get started is:
  • Programming and love for it
  • Understand and seek the help from friend -- Testing
  • Know the test intent expressed in your programming and its limitations

I want to do better and effective automation in testing to help myself and my testing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do write your comment on the read information. Thank you.