Monday, October 31, 2022

I'm Open to Mentoring the Software Test Engineers

 

Hello!


I hope you are doing well.  With this blog post, I want to let you know that I'm open to mentoring Software Test Engineers from this November 2022.  I will have a minimal fee for the mentoring that I do.  If the fee is bothering you, do not worry!  You move forward for The First Catch Up.


The First Catch Up

Before we start the mentoring sessions, I would like to listen to you until I and you get an insight that we have listened enough.  From the discussion and listening, it will be evident to us whether can we pair up in the mentoring session or not for the time being.  If I see that you need mentoring from another orientation, I will connect you to the appropriate mentor.

This is to assist you better and to let me know how I can assist you.  For the first catch up, we can connect on a call.  Please use below QR Code to connect on Telegram.  If you are not on Telegram, I'm just one email away. Here is my email -- ravisuriya1 at gmail dot com.



My Telegram ID to Connect for The First Catch Up


I and Mentoring


I have been a hands-on Software Test Engineer for 15 years now and continuing my practice.  In my practice, I have put myself into different contexts and demands of software development and engineering.  Working with a two-member organization, start-ups, and enterprise organizations, I understand the dynamics of engineering and can adapt to it.  

In doing so, I  have tested and continuing my testing with the monolith, microservices, and distributed systems.  Put me in any domain and seam (layer) here, I can test and automate here by learning what is needed.  I can share this learning and practice of me with you.

Do you expect motivation from me?  I'm motivated and I will share what is motivating me.  To keep my motivation up and consistent, I'm disciplined.  I look to commitment in your discipline to be motivated to take both of us forward.  It is our job and not just of you or me.

This keeps me up and high and not the minimal fee that I take from you.

And, do not stick on to one mentor. Find your mentors with contrasting thoughts and practices.  It helps a lot.



How and the New Beginning, Not the End


Anything has to be time-bound and with milestones to accomplish.  When I'm mentoring with defined and evaluated milestones, we will be along with the time.  Though mentoring does not come to end, the picked activities have to see a new beginning and challenges, rather than continuing the same discussions and practice.

If we are not seeing this, then we have something not going right for our goal.  We will be evaluating it consistently week-on-week.

It is not about seeing the results.  It is about understanding where we are in seeing ourselves in where we have to be.  It is a journey. The result that we experience is just one minute part of this exploring journey

In simple, we will be outside of our comfort zone!  I said, ours comfort zones!



The Fee

As I mentioned, you will have to pay a minimal fee monthly basis only if you choose me to mentor you and we both work together in this activity.  It is a minimal fee that I will tell you on connecting.  There is no fee for The First Catch Up.

Why the wait?  Let us catch up and listen to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, do write your comment on the read information. Thank you.